viernes, 22 de agosto de 2008

Silence.

Silence… do not break the silence.

Please.

Somewhere, the most beautiful sound in the world could be starting…

And you, you just create a distortion.

On my knees I beg you, don’t break this beautiful silence.

Please.

Let me breathe in this clean and peaceful state of mind.

Everything goes running only in that direction. The direction.

My direction, only mine.

I want to be the first one to listen it.

So, I’m planning to remain like this.

In a whisper. Adoring the awareness of being waiting.

This miracle. Don’t break the silence.

I can feel it. Its about to happen really soon.

And I’m going to be finally free. Of you.

And I don’t know why.

Denotation of a never endless power.

Let yourself go… I set you free. Let’s see where you can finally find a reason to live for. At the end of the day, I win. Because I’m the one who knows… who has been gifted with the secrets of this universe. And I’m so sorry for you, even when you don’t deserve it.

After so many years. When the time just pass me by….

No hay comentarios: